Friday, October 14, 2011

Photography help! EYE BRIGHT for Photos.

Hello!
We decided to have some photos taken on the park with my 3 children and thier cousins by a local Photographer we have used before.
It was no easy venture trying to get 5 under 5 looking at the same time, but we did get some beautiful photos and the kids played and had fun in between shots on the playground.

I was once again amazed at Amy's ( the Photographer) photos and how she has captured the bright sparkle in thier eyes. Something I see every day but for the life of me can not capture.

Then I discovered a program on the net that is free to use and offers this function, plus complexion repair and lighting adjustments. Im yet to give it a go but wanted to share. The free applications are offered by THE COFFEE SHOP BLOG. I cant wait to give it a go when I get a moment to myself.

 My other "son shine" to the right and his cousin

 This is a fav of my son and his little girl cousin who he follows around like a protective older brother, picking her up when she falls, calling her darling and sweetheart.
 My baby girl and her best friend

I hope you get a chance to try it out. If you do let me know how you go :-)
xx Chic xx

1 comment:

Altax said...

Kids are so cute. Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

Science Lesson Plans