Friday, March 23, 2012

Hello Everyone!
Its been a little while since I blogged last. Been sooooo busy and the Family has kept me on my toes!
Thought I would share this Canvas that I made for My Little Bit of Whimsy.
Ive wanted to make something with these words for a really long time for my little Girls room.
I love the cottage feel, It screams Beautiful!
I am roses and Manor House Large Rose. Prima Sweet Fairy Papers and Bling!
 My Little Bit of Whimsy Bee....Super Cute!
 I have now become a Distributor for IT WORKS!
 After trying this new product from America and it working on me, I decided this is what I wanted to sell as SAHM. Ive lost weight, feel generally better and it only cost $25
 For Men and Women for many different conditions!
 DESCRIPTION
Fast, effective & affordable, The Ultimate Body Wrap uses natural ingredients and allows you to pick where you want to lose - literally shrink your trouble spots in just 45 minutes!

The Ultimate Applicator is a site-specific slimming body wrap designed for abs, back, legs, arms and chin area. The wrap is made of a non-woven cloth and is an easy, powerful one-step application formula that helps you to lose inches, tighten and tone, and improves skin texture for younger looking skin.

They heal stretchmarks, combat cellulite and rejuvinate the skin from a cellular level. Many customers have reported relief from other symptoms such as IBS, Arthrits pain & psoriasis just to name a few!

The easy to apply in-home wrap is great for people with busy schedules who need a "jump start" to their health programme! It's fabulous for de-toxing your system as well!
If you would like to see some more information or try a $25 wrap you can find me on Facebook
or

I will be back really soon with some cards!
TFL
Chic!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous canvas!! Love that quote, too!